Compatible: Joomla 3.x.x
Compatible: VirtueMart 3.x
Currency Language Automatic Switcher Plugin for VirtueMart
Currency Language Automatic Switcher plugin for Joomla 3 & Virtuemart 3. Allows to set/switch/convert current currency and language on the fly according to the plugin's rules and a visitor's country. Now in order to change currencies you can create as many rules as you wish
Sale price: $33.64(price per one domain)
Let's suppose you live in German, all visitors from German can see prices for your products in EUR and products information in German. It's good for visitors from France, Austria, Spain, Italy as well. But what about UK, Switzerland, Denmark and many other countries which still use their local currencies? I guess it would be good if these visitors can see prices in their currency and read information in their language. UK - £, Swiss - CHF, Denmark - DKK, USA - $. It's quite easy to implement the feature by using this plugin to change your site's currency and language on the fly. Just set up rules for countries, languages and enjoy it!
Note The plugin does not make a translation, Joomla does this, one just switches languages only. Thus this means that first you have to install language packages and prepare language translation files for your site.
The plugin does not work on a localhost, live sites only.
- Possibly to set currency automatically
- Possibly to set select currrecies
- Possibly to set select countries
- Possibly to have up to 5 rules
- Debug options included
- Easy in use
2 Plugin using
Example for EU, UK and Germany:
- 1. Set default currency for your store. Will be seen for all visitors - EUR.
- 2. Set Rule 1: Currency - EUR, Language - English, Countries - EU (Select as many as you need)
- 3. Set Rule 2: Currency - GBP, Language - English, Country - UK
- 4. Set Rule 3: Currency - EUR, Language - German, Countries - Germany, Austria
- 5. Set Rule 4: Currency - CHF, Language - German(DE-AT-CH), Country - Switzerland
Now all visitors from Switzerland will see your prices in CHF and pages in German, visitors from UK will see your prices in GBP and pages in English and so on. Other visitors will see your prices in EUR and products informaion in English.
It's possible to use several countries for one currency.
4 Video Tutorial
Version 3.2.1 - Nov 2, 2015Added VitrueMart 3.x compatibility
Version 3.0.1 - January 20, 2015Changed server to detect countries
Added cookie to save language an currency settings
Added Switch currencies with languages parameter
Version 2.2.0 - April 28, 2014Added CURL
Version 2.1.0 - November 22, 2013Initial release