Compatible: Joomla 3.x
Compatible: VirtueMart 3.x
Currency Automatic Switcher plugin for VirtueMart
Currency switcher for Joomla 3.x and VirtueMart 3.x. Allows to set/switch/convert current currency on the fly according to the plugin's rules and a visitor's country
Sale price: 24,99 €(price per one domain)
You can download a trial version of the plugin. Once downloaded it, please, contact us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to provide us with a domain name you plan to use the plugin with. Otherwise the plugin won't work for you.Download
Let's suppose you live in German, all visitors from German can see prices for your products in EUR. It's good for visitors from France, Austria, Spain, Italy as well. But what about UK, Switzerland, Denmark and many other countries which still use their local currencies? I guess it would be good if these visitors can see prices in their currency. UK - £, Swiss - CHF, Denmark - DKK, USA - $. It's quite easy to implement the feature by using this plugin to change your site's currency. Just set up rules for countries and enjoy it!
- Converts currency on the fly.
- 5 fixed rules to set up currency to be displayed.
- Used cookie to speed up the plugin.
- Easy set up process.
- Compatible with all the major browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, Apple Safari, Opera, Avant, Lunascape, Maxthon.
- Compatible with mobile browsers also.
The plugin has 5 fixed rules to set up.
The plugin does not work on a localhost, live sites only.
2 Plugin using
Example for EU, Switzerland, UK, USA, Czech Republic and Brazil:
- 1. Set the default currency for your store. Will be seen for all visitors - EUR
- 2. Set Rule 1: Currency - Brazilian Real, Country - Brazil
- 3. Set Rule 2: Currency - GBP, Country - UK
- 4. Set Rule 3: Currency - USD, Country - USA
- 5. Set Rule 4: Currency - CHF, Country - Switzerland
- 6. Set Rule 5: Currency - Czech koruna, Country - Czech Republic
Now visitors from Switzerland will see your prices in CHF, visitors from UK will see your prices in GBP, visitors from USA will see your prices in USD, visitors from Brazil will see your prices in Brazilian Real, visitors from Czech Republic will see your prices in Czech koruna. Other visitors will see your prices in EUR (your store default currency).
It's possible to use several countries for one currency.
Version 3.1.0 - Jan 31, 2015Removed the possibility to add rules
5 fixed rules added
Version 3.0.1 - Jan 16, 2015Added Joomla 3.x & VirtueMart 3.x Compatibiity
Version 1.9 - Nov 19, 2014Fixed PHP fopen function issue
Version 1.0 - Apr 15, 2013Initial release